Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aaron Lewis concert

Last Friday, we went to see Aaron Lewis (lead singer for the band, Staind) perform a solo acoustic concert here in Vegas. It was a very small, intimate setting, and we were center stage on the 4th row! Wow, he is an extremely talented musician! Tyler is a BIG fan of Staind, and I always liked them, but now I am a BIG fan as well!!

No photography was permitted, but I had to sneak one in! Not the greatest picture, but good enough!
Tyler and I at the concert!

6 comments:

Andrea B said...

I wish that we could've gone too! That's awesome that you got to be so close.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that we couldn't make it. It looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for the invite!

Truly Earnest said...

Your little girl is so cure Nicole! Love your blog....

Marylin said...

We have never met but I have known Tyler since I was about 5 and I just found your blog and had to tell you what a beautiful family you both have! Tell him Marylin says hello! :)

Deborah said...

New York last month and the Caribbean this month? No fair! ;)

The Staggs said...

Can you please at least give me an invite to your next concert outing?