We bought a 2008 MasterCraft X2!! Sorry peops, no bun in the oven yet!!
Tyler's dream finally came true! This deal has been under way for months, but we made it final on Friday! We hope to be at the lake every weekend this spring/summer with our family and friends! Yay, we are so excited!!!!!!
Wow! We knew we picked you guys as friends for a reason!! Just kidding. That is awesome. Cory will be so excited to check it out. We will be able to have some killer times are the lake. Congrats! The title did have me guessing.
We are officially jealous! I thought of you guys today, thinking you were probably out test driving it in the rain. That's an awesome boat, just don't laugh at us when we finally get one and it's a paddle boat.
Congrats! On your new addition to the family. I can't wait to tell Steve, he'll be jealous. You guys will have to meet us in Lake Powell for our annual trip one year. Good looking new family member.
Did you hear that we got a boat last week? Thanks a lot Tyler! I can't post anything on my blog about it yet b/c we haven't told Zach's parents! Funny, huh. Now we have to do a Powell trip!
My husband is going to crap his pants with jealousy! I promised him he could get a boat once he finished his degree... and he's still working on it! You guys are going to have SUCH a blast! :)
12 comments:
Wow! We knew we picked you guys as friends for a reason!! Just kidding. That is awesome. Cory will be so excited to check it out. We will be able to have some killer times are the lake. Congrats! The title did have me guessing.
We are officially jealous! I thought of you guys today, thinking you were probably out test driving it in the rain. That's an awesome boat, just don't laugh at us when we finally get one and it's a paddle boat.
Congrats! On your new addition to the family. I can't wait to tell Steve, he'll be jealous. You guys will have to meet us in Lake Powell for our annual trip one year. Good looking new family member.
Very nice. MasterCraft is top of the line. Good choice.
Tyler
Looks awesome! We better be invited to try this baby out!!
Wow! That looks awesome and I am sure you will have plenty of sunny days on the lake. Hope you haul it to Utah sometime for all of us to check out! :)
sweeet!!!
Oh exciting!!! Congrats!!
Very nice! That is totally the type of boat that I want. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!
that is a beast of a boat. exactly what is needed in this organization. cant wait to see it in march
Did you hear that we got a boat last week? Thanks a lot Tyler! I can't post anything on my blog about it yet b/c we haven't told Zach's parents! Funny, huh. Now we have to do a Powell trip!
My husband is going to crap his pants with jealousy! I promised him he could get a boat once he finished his degree... and he's still working on it! You guys are going to have SUCH a blast! :)
Post a Comment