It's our anniversary!! Tyler and I have been married for 4 years!!! Our wedding day was PERFECT in every way, and I love looking back at the pictures of our magical day, when we were sealed for Time and all ETERNITY in the San Diego Temple!! He is my Prince, and I'm so lucky to have married such an amazing man! Happy Anniversary honey...I love you! Here are just a few pictures of our wedding day...May 21, 2005!














14 comments:
And, I am so glad you are part of MY FAMILY!!
Look at the two of you. Pretty good lookin couple!! Love the pictures. Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! You are so beautiful! Tyler really lucked out getting such a great catch!
Ya youre hot!!!
Happy Anniversary Nicole! Those pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and your hubby ain't bad either! HA! Im soooooo happy to hear how well you are doing and how happy YOU are! YOU DESERVE IT! Oh and I love the title picture of Madison too! She is beautiful like her Mommy! Love ya girl!
Hi! Happy Anniversary guys! Yep I remember your wedding was so nice & perfect. Wow already 4 years! Congrats!
Gorgeous! You forgot to mention the wakeboard! :)
Congrats! I loved seeing your wedding pictures. Beautiful!
Awwww...you guys are so cute. Great pictures. Congratulations!
Oh my gosh! Those are some of the most beautiful wedding pics I've ever seen! Gorgeous!
Collins is taking the Nevada Bar. He is doing an LLM program in the fall, but after that we will be in Vegas to live. I would love to hang out. I don't know how you will have time...you must be so busy with school. Are you doing a lot of stuff during the summer?
Oh yeah!! Happy anniversary!! 4 years! Awesome!
Great pictures...what a cute couple you guys are! This is JoAnna....an old friend of Tylers. I met you @ our little picnic in the park a few years back. Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog. Your little Madison is super cute! Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list of friends blog :) You can check ours out @ johnandjoanna.blogspot.com
Oh my those are beautiful pictures!!!!
And you are more then welcome to use the flip flop idea.
Post a Comment