Friday, August 7, 2009

Pics that bring a smile to my face

I was looking through some old pics, and I came across these. Wow, how quickly the time passes!

Madison at 16 months of age sleeping on her little bear!
Madison playing in my suitcase!
If the suit fits...wear it!!
Madison at 15 months! I love her smile in this pic! I just want to shrink her back down to this size!! :)
Where's my diaper? Here is a pic of the stone face she used to give so often. We used to call her our expressionless baby...lol!!

I hope they brought a smile to your face as well!! :)

4 comments:

Meridy said...

That is funny about the suitcase. My kids do that too! I just thought they were weird, but it must be really fun. ;)

Jessica said...

She is such a cutie! I love looking back at old pictures, although it makes me sad to see how quickly my kids are growing up!

Zwick family said...

She has grown up a lot since then. But, I still remember her looking like some of those pics. How are you enjoying the summer? Hasn't it been nice this weekend? I'm really LOVING it. Talk to you soon!

Andrea

Brook and Chad said...

How funny to see HOW EXPRESSION FULL that she is now! So animated! I remember that look of "what the heck are you doing?" stone faced nothingness even if someone were standing on your head to get a reaction! Cute pictures. Thanks!