Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pre-school is brought to you by the letter A!

Madison had her first day of pre-school today, and she learned how to write the letter "A"! I got her a crayon, and she drew it for me. Then, she proceeded to write the letters H,I,L,O,C, and she attempted a W. She didn't even learn about these other letters at school. I guess her teacher just gave her the proper tools to write. Wow, I was so impressed with her! She has known her letters for quite some time, but I didn't think she knew how to write them! She seems to be off to a great start! Thanks Miss Tammy!!
Tyler got her ready for school, because I started school this week as well. I must admit I was a little nervous about him getting her ready, but I think he did a great job! I tried to keep the hair simple! :) He also took these pics, which I thought was cute, because normally he does not like to take pics!
Did you notice the bruise on her nose?! She had a little run in with a coffee table last week - I will post about that one later. Just wanted to cure your curiosity, just in case, you were in fact, curious!! :)

7 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Congrats big Preschooler Madison!! You look beautiful and so grown up. I am sure you will do very well in preschool. Miss you little sweetheart!!

Kristin said...

preschool??? i miss those days! she is so cute!

Jessica said...

Tell Tyler I am quite impressed with the hair-do! Not too shabby!

family said...

What a beautiful and smart preschooler!!!!!!!! She is adorable! It was fun at looking at all you've been up too! Your life looks full and wonderful! I miss ya girl!

Jamie Meacham said...

Wow, preschool. They grow up so fast. I am impressed with Tyler's getting Madison ready! What is Miss Tammy's secret, I wish some of my first graders could write like that!

Brook and Chad said...

She looks more and more like you all the time. Such a pretty girl... mom and Madison!

The Staggs said...

I've got boxes and boxes of clothes you need to come sort through for her! Just her size. I bought the entire O'niell girl's line. All new and so unbelievably cute! Maybe I'll have Melissa come pick out some stuff for Madison and Paige? Hmm ...
I love pink!