Friday, January 15, 2010

Parker, AZ with the Barber Fam_Oct. 09

Back in October we took a trip to Parker, AZ with our friends Zach and Andrea. There were almost no boats on the water, and the weather was perfect! After Parker, we headed back to Vegas. We went to a concert put on by one of the local radio stations here in Vegas, and it was fun! The band Train was supposed to play, but the lead singer got sick, so we heard some other band. I can't recall their name, but they were pretty good! Anyways, attached are a few pictures from our fun weekend!












1 comment:

Andrea B said...

Good times! We can't wait to do it again! Next time I'll have to leave my '98 cheerleading shirt at home, I'm so embarassed that it made it in the pictures! I love your new picture of you guys on your header. I think it's in your back yard, did you get a professional camera or photo edit? It looks beautiful, but then again you can't have an ugly picture of your beautiful family.