Friday, July 30, 2010

Mormon Messages - a story of inspiration

This woman is incredible, and her story is beyond inspiring! If you have 8 minutes to watch her message, I promise you will not be disappointed! You will be overwhelmed with love, humility, and inspiration! HERE is the link!

See her blog HERE!

P.S. Thank you Sarah and LeDawn for helping me learn how to insert a link!

4 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

There is a little chain icon when you are posting. You just paste the message into the box that pops up. That will create the link.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

I can email you directions if you need... let me see if I can make some screen prints so you can see exactly what to do. :) It's super easy!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

you are welcome! Nie Nie and Christian are amazing and strong! Ryan was in a singing group with Christians brother and I went to school with his little sister and their parents are in my parents stake. And all though I dont know them all that well personaly, I can atest to the fact that they are an amamzing family! And I truly admire Nie Nie for her strength and honesty. For a long time I would read her blog and bawl at every post.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Jessica said...

Wow, so neat! Thanks for sharing! It puts life in perspective.