Monday, October 3, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!

I did something craftey!! Madison is going to be Rapunzel for Halloween this year. I didn't want to spend $30 on the wig she wanted, so I did a search on ebay, and I got this idea! I think it turned out pretty well! She is so excited to wear it! Who knew I had it in me?!! I actually was on the floor cutting and braiding a few hours before I went into labor!





7 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

So cute!!! you did a great job! Love it! What a beautiful rapunzel you have!

Kristin said...

that is sooooo adorable!!!

Jen said...

Cute, cute, CUTE, cute... cute :)

LOVE all the posts. Madison looks so proud to be wearing that. Precious

Lissy said...

Great job! Lily is going to be Rapunzel too. I wanted to do a fat yarn braid, but Mike wouldn't hear of it so luckily we found a wig for cheaper. I love all the flowers and everything, Madison is adorable :)

Jessica said...

That is so cute! What a great idea.

Sarah Smith said...

Nice work on the Halloween Costume. It looks great. Love all the cute pics. It looks like you guys are doing great and adjusting well. Madison is so sweet and seems like she is a big helper.

Caroline H said...

I never saw her halloween costume until now. ha! Soooo cute! Love it!!