Nicole, Thank you for commenting. You have no idea how those words hit me. "You wouldn't know life today if it weren't for you mom staying in bed"...dang! I am a bit speachless. I'm really comforted you wrote. I think YOU'RE an inspiration to me!! *Truly
"Oh cwap!" (tattling on Madison's adult vocabulary that she picked up from her dad who probably won't read my comment, and so I will get away with it!) That is so dang cute!
Haha, nertz is definitely a great memory with you guys...We probably haven't played since the last time we played with you! I'm sure you could beat me with one hand now! But we'd love to have a rematch! I remember the first time meeting you at the Bollard's...we just sat and talked while we stuck our feet in the pool...
8 comments:
Hehehe! At least she wasn't screaming her head off! She is such a doll!
She looks very happy about the situation!
Nicole,
Thank you for commenting. You have no idea how those words hit me. "You wouldn't know life today if it weren't for you mom staying in bed"...dang! I am a bit speachless. I'm really comforted you wrote. I think YOU'RE an inspiration to me!!
*Truly
"Oh cwap!" (tattling on Madison's adult vocabulary that she picked up from her dad who probably won't read my comment, and so I will get away with it!) That is so dang cute!
Haha, nertz is definitely a great memory with you guys...We probably haven't played since the last time we played with you! I'm sure you could beat me with one hand now! But we'd love to have a rematch! I remember the first time meeting you at the Bollard's...we just sat and talked while we stuck our feet in the pool...
I love it! So cute. I love her face in the last picture. Priceless. :)
She is so grown up. I haven't seen her since she was 10 months old!
I think your daughter is hilarious. she does not do anything she does not want to, including smile.
Post a Comment