
We had good seats, and the Chargers worked the Jets...it was a fun game! Our brother in-law Jeff loves ebay, and on Friday night, he decided to see if he could get some Charger tickets on ebay...and, he did! The parking was rediculous, and I think I lost a pound just from the walk there and back(all uphill), but it was worth it!

Tyler didn't really want to take a picture, but I made him! :)

Jeff and Bethany!

Bethany and I were talking about how it would have been so fun to be an NFL cheerleader! Look at those bodies...they inspire me to get out and work it!!
3 comments:
Wow! That sounds like a fun weekend. I especially like your shirt, GO COUGERS!
So glad you found me. But a little afraid you might find out how whacked out I really am by reading my blogs. I love the pictures of Shilo!
Oh it looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! I love the disneyland pictures too! How fun! I'm so happy life is treating you so well!
Post a Comment