Friday, September 12, 2008

TAGGED/ 8's
Tag, I’m it!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
Project Runway (my fav. Since the beginning)
Top Design
Grey’s Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
The Hills (I know, I know)!
Jon and Kate Plus Eight
What Not To Wear
Trauma, Life in the E.R.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Phil’s BBQ (San Diego)
California Pizza Kitchen
Claim Jumper
PF Changs
Café Rio
Grandpa Allen's (San Diego)
Metro Pizza
Mimi’s Cafe
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Woke up to a jack hammer right outside our window at 7 am (jerko)
Watched Oprah
Went to playgroup (I was late, b/c I forgot…oops! Thanks 4 calling Michelle).
Went to Sonic and got a strawberry limeade…YUM
Went to class (microbiology)
Went to watch Tyler play Volleyball
Studied for micro test
Had some good lovin’! :)
8 Things I look forward to:
Paying off debt
Painting our house (inside)
Decorating our house
Landscaping our house
Getting into the nursing program
Graduating form the nursing program
Buying a boat
Having another child
8 things I love about Fall
Cooler weather
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Gearing up for the Christmas season
I can wear a sweatshirt
Snuggling up on the couch watching a movie with Tyler on a cold night
Losing weight (not sure why, but I do)
Drinking hot chocolate
8 Things on My Wish list:
To not have lower back pain anymore
To look like Heidi Klum naked! What, don't judge me!! :)
To be done with school, so I will be able to finally work as a nurse.
Get some money to finish decorating our house
To live in coastal southern California
To have a cabin on a lake someday
To go to Hawaii or the Caribbean with Tyler sometime in the near future
Super powers! Wouldn't it be cool if you could hear people's thoughts, or snap your fingers and have a clean house....wishful thinking...breath it in!!!
8 People I'm Tagging:
Hmm, 8 people that feel compelled to do this!

9 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

This cracked me up! You're hilarious!! I want to look like Mrs. Klum naked too.

Nate said...

You loose weight in the winter??? Cool. Most people gain from all of the treats. You should figure out your secret, and then write a book!

Meridy said...

I actually wrote the above comment, not Nate. I forgot that I was signed in as him again. :)

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Nicole. You always make me laugh.

Michelle said...

It was fun to read your tag (especially the part about playgroup JJ)! You crack me up!

family said...

That was so fun to read. You are hilarious!!!!!!! Miss you!

Erin said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the comments. I am so excited today because there is a zen yoga/karate studio right next to Keiya's dance so maybe during her class I can find a zen like state!:) I miss ya!!!

The Staggs said...

Okay .. So I am dying now that you told me you are on your way to baby numero dos! That puts alot of pressure on me. Hmmm ... I think God has been sending me all sorts of signs that it's time for me also, but I keep trying to ignore them? Oh no. :) I hope that you do have a boy though ... Just for Tyler. He needs a little boy to take out on the lake and show what's up.

Erica and Curtis said...

You make me laugh too. I am so glad to have met you. We need to hang out sometime. I love John and Kate plus 8 also. That woman cracks me up! They remind me of Curtis and myself, minus 4 extra kids.