Saturday, November 15, 2008

A haircut, a dancing/singing 2 yr. old, and Lovell Canyon

Do you think that someday Madison will be mad at me for posting all these nostril pics...lol?!!

Ok, so you might remember the pics I posted of Madison's first haircut a few months back at the salon. Well, we didn't quite take enough off - something about her paranoid mom...anyways! So, I bought a pair of scissors, and cut another inch or so off myself. Lets just say that I was bribing her with candy and stuff the whole time because she decided she did NOT want to sit still for me. She really is a stinker!!


She sat still for a minute, and I just went for it. I am sure that this cut would not pass the Paul Mitchell hair salon standards, but it definitely passes for Supercuts!! :) Hey, it's all about saving a buck or two, and this saved us 10!!


OMG, WHOSE CHILD IS THIS? This is just so SAD...lol!! Last week, Madison woke up, put on her socks and new shoes, and this is what she said as she walked down the hall, "hey mom, I'm ready to go walking!" I just started laughing hysterically!!


This is her dancing and singing in her nerdy, orphan outfit!! She was singing, "I wanna get physical!" Isn't that a Jane Fonda song?! It was the first song that popped into my head when I saw her like this. All she needs now is a headband and a leotard...lol!!


This is her singing like Hantana (Hanna Montana....she calls her Hantana)! She decided to use my suitcase as her stage! She can really belt it out!!


_____________________________________________________

Our ward camp out! The Turkey Shoot out at Lovell Canyon!

This is Caroline with her new puppy Lilly getting ready to shoot!!


This is Madison wearing my sunglasses because the sun was hurting her eyes.


This is Madison in the car with her ear protection, because she did not want to be outside anymore.


Our little stinker butt, hiding out!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You'll have to tell me about it now that we are back on Henderson soil. I'll see you at church tomorrow!

Zach and Nikki said...

I love the outfit! What was wrong with it? J/K
Kids and their quotes! I love Lincoln's jabbering right now and wonder if I'll like it as much when I can understand what he's saying, but if he's as fun as Madison, I think I will.

Jennifer Richins said...

What a cutie. And the outfit is tres chic! Sounds like *someone* has some road rage issues! As I'm sure Madison didn't come up with her material all by herself!

HammondFam said...

I have NO idea what you are talking about Jennifer...lol!! Like I said, it's a good thing I don't use bad words because I would be in SERIOUS trouble.

Christy said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! I was seriously laughing out loud!

shipmans said...

So cute! I love the funny things kids say. (I think it was Olivia Newton John)

Andrea B said...

Love the outfit! That is so cute how she sings in your suit case! What a star!