Saturday, January 31, 2009

3 decades of life!

Well, tomorrow marks 30 years of life for me! I don't know why it has been so difficult to accept, but it has. I guess I just need to adopt the philosophy that age is just a number. But I gotta be honest, those fine lines around my eyes aren't helping my age issue...AT ALL!! :)

11 comments:

Andrea B said...

You're still young and beautiful! I hope you guys are doing something fun to celebrate! Happy Birthday!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

You are gorgeous! Think of it as 30 years YOUNG!

HammondFam said...

Sorry Jaime...I deleted your comment. You were signed in under Matt's name, and it made me paranoid that I had some weird stocker guy making inappropriate comments to me. Ha...I laughed when I checked to see it came from your blog. Anywho, it was great to hear from you the other day. Glad to hear things are going well for you and Matt.

The Summerhays Crew said...

Happy birthday! You don't look a day over 25! You look fabulous, promise. Lines...what lines??? Have you seen my face lately, and I am 25!!

Jessica said...

You think 30 is bad? 31 was way worse for me because I wasn't just 30 anymore- I was "in my 30's!" Happy Birthday!

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm sure 30 isn't as bad as we think. But I admit I've already started worrying about it and I still have 2 1/2 years. But you look beautiful and that is all that matters anyways!

Meridy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And you do look awesome!

Jennifer Richins said...

It's really not that bad once you get there. Just think how nice it is that you're now in your 30's, but still look as great as the girls in their 20's.

HammondFam said...

I like how you think Jennifer...thanks!! :)

Allison said...

Happy Birthday - Mine's tomorrow! I'm not quite to 30 yet. You look amazing and should be proud to tell people your age!

Karen said...

Happy late birthday!!! I know how you feel-- being 30 is so strange. I'll be 33 this year and I'm NOT excited about being "in my 30's"!!! You are fabulous!