Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas in Vegas and San Diego

Early Christmas in Vegas, before we left for Provo!

Tyler showing off his new jacket!

Nicole's new jacket!

Madison all dressed up in her princess clothes.

Chad and Madison!

New clothes from Grandma Sue and Grandpa Richard!

Poor thing got sick after our return home from Provo, and crashed in the chair after throwing up!
We headed to San Diego on the 24th of December!
Stocking time!
Ok, Tyler thought it would be a funny gag gift to give me sham-wow! Totally NOT amused!!

I got this cute ballet leotard in New York for $2.00...I know, it was quite the bargain!! It was marked down to $12, and I had a $10 off coupon...I know, I Know... :)

The LaLanne/Hansen crew, well at least some of them!

Family picture! I'm convinced that we will get 1 where all of us are smiling...ugh!

My sister in-law Amber, and her little girls Gabby and Brooke!

Grandma Marlene and Madison on Christmas day!

Corvette diner on our way out of San Diego. It is such a cute little place near Hillcrest.
Madison and I flew home a few days after Tyler left.

Grandma and Madison having fun at the diner!

This is us killing time before our flight left. Too bad the fog rolled in, because our flight was cancelled, and we had to fly out on New Years Eve morning!!

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my heck! I love those Shamwows! They are like totally awesome! haha

Anonymous said...

I LOL when I saw the Sham Wow. He probably thought you would think it was FANTASTIC! You look great in all these pictures by the way.

Jessica said...

Missed seeing you at Christmas, but it looks like you had fun! Great bargain by the way on the cute leotard! Got to love a good bargain!

Erica and Curtis said...

Looks like a blast! I bet Tyler REALLY wanted that sham-wow for himself!

family said...

Hi Nicole! It's great to see you had a wonderful holiday season! You have such a cute little family and a great extended..... what a blessing. I love Madisons smile. It makes me laugh everytime. It's even more precious in person! SO CUTE! Love you girl!