Tyler jumping around while boarding out at Mead! I can only dream about jumping like this!

Tyler throwing a back roll!

Madison playing on the surf board with Grandma Sue and her daddy!

Grandma and
Grandpa playing with Madison on the surf board!

Our weekend trip to
Laguna and San Diego to see family!
Madison playing on the boogie board! She didn't LOVE it, but Tyler is trying to warm her up to the idea of being more adventurous!

Tyler, Ashley, and Madison playing in the water.

Alexa and Tyler!

Madison playing in the sand. This is her idea of adventure!

Grandma, Aunt Melissa, Ashley, and Madison soaking up the sun at
Laguna Beach!
4 comments:
Wow, Tyler is one serious wakeboarder! I love the pic of Madison on the boogie board, she looks so not happy.
Better late than never on those cute pics. Abigail would be jealous of the Jonas Brothers concert. Looks like you had a nice little vacay. We need some sun around here....it has been a very mild summer and I am ready for some warmth!!
Nice shots of Tyler in the air. I love watching him do all that stuff. Aren't you glad you ended up getting a boat? You're totally making Travis want his own, but more for fishing, of course. :)
how fun! I miss the beach and water so bad!
Post a Comment