Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures that make me SMILE!

It is just a coincidence that Madison's shirt says SMILE on it! :) My sister in-law Brook just got this amazing camera, and decided to snap some shots! Thanks Brook! These were taken days before I decided to hack 3 inches off Madison's hair...what was I thinking?!! I meant to take 1.5 in. off, but let's just say that I made a little mistake...whoops! Oh-well, her hair is still long, and it will grow back.

We love this little girl so much, and we are so grateful that she is a part of our family!

I love her expression in this pic!





Look how long that hair is!!



Chad and Madsion





This is my favorite picture of them all! Just look at her sweet little face!

9 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Jennifer Richins said...

She is getting so big and is such a cutie.

Lissy said...

She looks like such a fun kid, and super pretty just like you!

Kristin said...

holy cow! her hair is soooo long! and she is so stinkin cute!

Jen said...

Cute pics. She really is so gorgeous. Thats some pretty hair in the hammond family :)

TARA WARTHEN MADSEN said...

Nicole - first of all, Madison is such a little Hammond! Like a mini-Brook! It's awesome!!!!! Those were beautiful pictures!

"Environmental and Genetic" - absolutely. Environmental: dangerous chemicals and heavy metals. Genetic: some bodies can detoxify easier than others. Which is why some kids get it and some don't. Also, when I was young, I had maybe 10 shots TOTAL from the time I was born until adulthood. Now, there are 60+ shots on the vaccine schedule. YIKES! PLEASE tell your friend/family member about CHELATION. Kevin Jenkins does it at Nevada Integrated Chiropractic. 939-2225. Brook knows him. Also, get the book "The Sanctity of Human Blood" by Tim O'Shea. It will help with your autism presentation, as well as information to consider with regard to vaccinating Madison. Good Luck!!!!

Zwick family said...

You look so beautiful coloring in the background with Madison! I miss you and would love to hang out sometime. My girls have been really sick with coughs and Ellie has to do breathing treatments with a nebulizer every 4-6 hours to help break up her cough in her lungs and Katey is just starting to get it. I hate when my kids are sick!!! Anyway, Todd and I would love to go on a date night with you guys too! Maybe that would even be more fun. Talk to him and we can plan something fun!

Love ya!

family said...

She is just so beautiful, just like her mommy! I love your family picture at the top too! What a beautiful family! We really need to catch up and chat soon! I miss ya girl!

The Staggs said...

Nicole ... She is seriously so beautiful! .. Come see me! I miss you when I look at these pics. .. And congrats on running a 5K! That is so awesome, one of those things that I always want to be able to say I've done .. but doubt I'll ever follow through with. :) You look wonderful! ♥♥♥